Saturday 7 May 2016

Garden birds while waiting for the postie

I waited in all day for a parcel, one which may fix my car's instrument cluster but of course it didn't arrive. I did take some photos in my garden and tried my own patience by attempting to get House Martin shots in flight but they were always too high. These are mostly taken from inside my kitchen.


House Martin, maybe one of the pair nesting on my neighbours gable


The most colourful of at least eight Greenfinches still coming to my front garden feeder


Still two Tree Sparrows coming in, or is there more coming in pairs


Blackbird with the sun on the right side for a change


I wondered where the grey scum on my pond surface came from, it just shows how dusty these Feral Pigeons get


Quite a number of Starlings visiting my protected feed in an old rabbit run, including one which was ringed in Montrose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive