Tuesday 5 July 2016

Whitethroats and Whimbrels and others....

Still quiet at Montrose Basin but a Whimbrel and Whitethroat cheered me up.

Also a catch up of video clips from recent trips.

Whimbrel at Maryton Ditch, Montrose Basin, click here for video

One of my House Martin survey nests, click here for video

100 seconds of seals, Ythan Estuary, click here for video


Whitethroat adult letting me know I'm close to its fledged brood


The first Whimbrel I've seen returning, the last going north were on 10/5/2016. SX60 at 85 times zoom


House Martins, all five nests in my survey were thought to be in trouble when we had a prolonged spell of bad weather, now all have chicks


A very red looking Blackbird chick, apparently the only one surviving or fledged by one of the pairs around my garden




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive