Friday 30 December 2016

Year Review - November 2016

Raptors first (as always) water fowl next and then a mixture from November. Still working on December and have had to revert to video on a few days recently



Sparrowhawk at the Lurgies


Male Hen Harrier at Kinnordy Loch


Same Harrier


I liked the light in this photo of a Buzzard at the old Sunnyside Hospital near Montrose


Little Grebe also lit by the low sunlight


Long-tailed Duck at the Lurgies


Female Velvet Scoter on the North Esk at Kinnaber/St Cyrus


The best of many distant shots of the long staying Spotted Redshank at Montrose Basin


My first photo and sighting of Waxwings this year and I haven't felt I need to try for a better one


Wren at Craigmill Beach near East Haven


One of the Basin Seals with a late salmon which shows signs of disease


No birds at Monikie Country Park so I reverted to views



On a frosty day at Scone Palace I got a better photo of the Peacock than the Hawfinch I'd went for



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive