Sunday 31 December 2017

April 2017

Nothing special this week so I'm continuing with a review from this year, basically some of the photos I'd selected for a calendar I make for Olive. (no gulls allowed apparently).

I'm sneaking in two Purple Sandpiper photos taken at Corbie Bay this week, mainly because of the number I counted in the full photo, there were 41 amongst a flock with Turnstones on the rocks at the burn.

Tree Sparrow and House Sparrow nesting, click here for video?                   Red-throated Diver HD video, click here,

Not all of the 41 Purple Sandpipers are shown in this photo at Corbie





The budgie which hung around my garden for at least a month before succumbing to an apparent illness


A Corn Bunting seen between Easthaven and Craigmill Den which gave some hope of an expansion of the species breeding range. Unfortunately it was never seen again or was there any evidence of breeding in the area


I had this photo marked as a Lesser Redpoll, unless anyone can advise otherwise. Seen with others at Balgavies Hide in April


Marsh Harrier female, just a few days after returning


Osprey white JU at Kinnordy


Shoveler at Kinnordy


Cool dude at Keptie Pond, Arbroath


Wren in front of the car park hide at Murton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog

Blog archive